- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Ticket valid for event date only.
- Tickets are sold per designated 12x8 parking spot for up to X total individuals unless otherwise noted for a VIP or upgraded experience.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age. Anyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is responsible for them, to a limit of 5 underage individuals per adult. Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of age.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol and Promoter and its affiliates and partners reserve the right to check identification. Promoter assumes no liability for any loss, theft, damage, or injury to property or persons, including death, arising out of or relating to your consumption of alcohol at any event hosted by Promoter.
- No grills, fireworks, pets, drones, or glass allowed.
- Facial coverings are required when you are outside of your vehicle.
- You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued and waive all claims against the ticket issuer, Promoter, event sponsors, and owner of the facility. You consent to reasonable examination and search to ensure compliance with laws and facility rules. Admission is subject to compliance with federal, state, and local laws and facility rules. Failure to comply may result in refusal of admission or removal from the facility. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or remove from the facility any person whose conduct is deemed to be objectionable and/or not following social distancing rules. Removal shall result in termination of this ticket and the removed attendee will not be entitled to a refund or any further recourse.
- By attending any event hosted by Promoter, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films, photography, tapes, and any other media of Promoter’s choosing for promotion and exploitation, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity. You release Promoter and its successors, assigns, and licensees from any liability whosoever of any nature.
- Promoter assumes no liability for any loss, theft, damage, or injury to property or persons, including death, whether arising in contract, negligence, equity, tort or otherwise.
11. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court where Promoter is located.
12. This Disclaimer contains the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and this Disclaimer supersedes and replaces all prior agreements, negotiations or proposed agreements, written or oral. No modification, amendment or waiver of any provision of this Disclaimer shall be effective unless approved in writing by all parties.
13. The provisions of this Disclaimer are independent and separable from each other. In the event that this Disclaimer or any portion thereof is deemed unenforceable, all other portions of this Disclaimer remain valid and enforceable or shall be subject to Court modification in accordance with the intent of this Disclaimer.
- All Parties hereby acknowledge that they are entitled to and have had the opportunity to have the terms of this Disclaimer reviewed by counsel of their choice and understand this Disclaimer upon purchase. Accordingly, the normal rule of construction to the effect that any ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party shall not be employed in the interpretation of this Disclaimer.
16. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR EXECUTION OF THIS DISCLAIMER IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR PROMOTER TO SELL YOU THE TICKET(S) AND GRANT YOU ACCESS TO THE FACILITY AND EVENT. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT HAD YOU NOT EXECUTED THIS DISCLAIMER, FUELD EVENTS, LLC WOULD NOT HAVE SOLD THE TICKET(S) TO YOU OR GRANTED YOU ACCESS TO THE FACILITY OR EVENT, WHICH SEPARATELY CONSTITUTE FULL AND ADEQUATE CONSIDERATION FOR MY AGREEMENT TO AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS DISCLAIMER.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE, REPRESENT, WARRANT AND AGREE that I have read the foregoing Agreement, understand it and am signing it voluntarily; that I am at least (18) years of age and am fully competent to execute this Disclaimer; and that I have received full, adequate and complete consideration with the intent to be forever legally bound hereby.